Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My cat chews on emery boards/ nail filers?

It's the weirdest thing.


He holds them with his paws and gently glides his teeth across the board.


Almost like he's sharpening them.


He'll search them out in my room, like he knows the smell or something?


Is this normal/ healthy?My cat chews on emery boards/ nail filers?
It sounds to me like teething, just like babies do. This is perfectly normal for a kitten or younger cat. How old is he?





Hm, that is odd for a 7 year old. I'm really not sure then. It might just be a phase he's going through. I definately don't think it is any reason for concern, though.My cat chews on emery boards/ nail filers?
My cats do the same thing and they vary in age from 1 - 10...I have no idea why they do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment