Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Anyone tried the pedipaw nail filer for animals? What do you think? I tried my battery nail manicure on my dog?

My sheltie tolerated it ok, just wondering if anyone has tried it yet and if you liked it or took it back? ThanksAnyone tried the pedipaw nail filer for animals? What do you think? I tried my battery nail manicure on my dog?
If your interested in filing rather than cutting- I suggest going with the cheaper and better dremel tool instead.


Faster, cheaper, easier, and all around better.Anyone tried the pedipaw nail filer for animals? What do you think? I tried my battery nail manicure on my dog?
I received it as a gift and my Chi HATED it as well as I did. She squirmed so much I had to pin her down to trim two nails (and pinning down a 5 pound dog is tough) Two nails took me twenty minutes to trim, I finally gave up and used the old trimmers. I think the sound freaked her out. Needless to say (but I will say it anyway), I will be re-gifting that little gem. Who knows, maybe it won't bother your dog. Good luck.
its actually amazing how much it works.


Right when i saw the commercial,


i ordered it.


I had such a hassle doing it by hand.


I used to just take my dog to the groomer


and spent around $75 to get them trimmed.





but now,


its FREE!


the pedipaw nail filer is magnificent.





and i would greatly recommend it.
I have not personally used it yet but I went on a tour of a pet store with my son and I asked the groomer about it and she said they love it but, It is very easy to get carried away and go to deep. That said just be careful and it is a great tool.
Okay we just bought the pedi-cure for my pugs and German Shepherd dog. I mean its okay... BUT it takes a very long time and someone with too much time on their hands to do it. I mean I, personally, dont think its worth it.
i found one at the grocery store and its going to be returned tried it on my german shepherd and no good the grinding wheel thinned out real fast and the naild where just shaped and not cut.
My vet tried it for a few days. Their conclusion was that it was too noisy and took too long. They sent it back. A regular Dremmel tool or regular clippers are better.
My smallest dog didn't have a problem with it, but my other dog wouldn't hold still enough to let me get one nail done.
I tried it and my dog squirmed and hated it. It took forever for each nail

No comments:

Post a Comment