Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Has anyone purchased that new dog nail filer, as seen on tv? Is it worth the money? any info would be great.?

I've checked into buying one since I have 4 (yes really) house dogs of varying sizes. I decided not to buy it because the ';advertised'; price was only for the ';petite'; sized tool to be used only for small dogs and cats. The other larger tool was quite a bit more expensive and the ';deluxe'; tool, yet even more. They then wanted to charge extra for the extra filing disks and yep... even for the safety guard, and the warranty.





It just felt like a rip off to me. But it did look exactly like a dremel type tool. Gonna try that one!Has anyone purchased that new dog nail filer, as seen on tv? Is it worth the money? any info would be great.?
I can only say- I have not used the product- BUT! I do you a dremil tool wich is basically the same thing, and it works great- I think my dogs hated the pintch of the nail trimmer- they are easier to do with a dremmil, and there arn't any snagged nails and thingsHas anyone purchased that new dog nail filer, as seen on tv? Is it worth the money? any info would be great.?
I've seen it, and I know it works, but I also know it's not for every dog. It's as noisy as a drill, so it's a pretty scary thing. I think they have a cheaper knock-off which is just as effective.





Petticure.
i have been looking for it in every store and cant find it,i want to know if its noisy or how it feels to them. im gonna star your question.

No comments:

Post a Comment