Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Do pet nail filers actually work?

Ex: Peticure or PediPaws





My dog HATES getting his nails trimmed. I've tried numerous times to do it myself and it always ends up me taking him to the groomers. I was just wondering if anyone owns one and knows if they actually work.





*Please, don't write rude response. I'm just curious, that's the whole point of Answers.*Do pet nail filers actually work?
My local pet supply store (not a chain), who also does grooming said they're a waste of money. She said they work, but it takes a LONG time on each nail, and the filer gets so hot after a while that you have to take a break. I've found the easiest way to trim my dogs' nails is to have someone else hold them while I trim. I have serious biting issues with my female shih tzu, but can't muzzle her because she has practically no muzzle! I usually have my mom come over %26amp; hold her while I do a quick snip. Good luck!Do pet nail filers actually work?
yes they do work beacause i have two dogs and one of my dogs is not afraid of the nail fialers
yes they do work but i sugest going to a groomer and this time ask how to and they will show you

No comments:

Post a Comment