Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Has anybody tried, Perfect Paws Dog Nail Filer?

I just wanted to know if anyone has tried this nail filer before I buy it! I do not like to cut my dogs nails and because its winter he cannot just wear them down on the cement.





Please give me your reviews on the filer if you have used it. Also my dog is a Shepard so he has big nails, will it work?





ThanksHas anybody tried, Perfect Paws Dog Nail Filer?
Yes. My dogs are just as afraid of it as they are the nail clippers. They refuse to let me even try it. My sister calls this thing the petafile. Cute, huh?Has anybody tried, Perfect Paws Dog Nail Filer?
I recently bough the one on TV the Pedi paws nail trimmer and to be honest it is not as good as they show it to be, first of all on the TV it woks silently but in reality it made a grinding noise that scared both my cats and dogs, on the cats I had to forget using it because they would not come near me and that thing but on the dogs I was able to use them however it took longer than usual, was trickier to use (not easy-peasy like on TV) and eventually she had trimmed nails but I would say it is pretty much the equivalent to a good nail clipper but takes longer and they do pull their paw away as you work and the noise is disastrous.
I also have a GSD %26amp; cut her nails regularly. You can see her on my website listed below. I began to reward her as I took her paw %26amp; touched her nails when she was a puppy. I used to take her to Pet Smart %26amp; they would cut her nails every 10 days to 2 weeks relatively cheaply %26amp; I would treat her the whole time. Eventually I learned how to do it myself %26amp; she doesn't mind at all when I cu them.
The problem with those is the guard that comes on it, it gets in the way there is this small hole that you have to put the dogs nail in and it just gets in the way, you can get a dremel. I believe walmart sells them you can even order them at www.petedge.com for about $ 22.00
I have.. on 3 dogs. one small, one medium and one big. They hate it. It doesn't work very well either. It spins wobbly. It might work on tiny dogs... like... Chihuahuas or Pomeranians... if you can get them to stay still long enough.
No i have not tried. But the thing is i heard that it does not work at all. Maybe you should buy it to see if it really works. Good Luck!
I have one and tried to get the dog used to it the way the instructions say. She don't like it . Stay with the groomer
My dog was absolutely terrified of that nail trimmer, and we haven't used it since.





Now, we just go to the veterinary clinic for trims.
YES i have dnt get it it dosent work at all it suck dont get it i dosent fiel the nail at all
I have. My grandma's pomeranian was TERRIFIED of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment