Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Help! My little pomeranian has ate a nail filer for the 6th or 7th time.?

I have set my nailfilers down on many occasions, walked off to do something and found her eating them. There have only been little pices left when I find them. She has done this several times. I have not monitored her stool directly after she ate it but have noticed every now and then her stool has been fine. I know she probably passes the wood in her stool but can this damage her insides in the long run? should I check for bloody stool? Is that a tell tale sign? I realize this is all my fault as a pet owner.Help! My little pomeranian has ate a nail filer for the 6th or 7th time.?
yes you should be checking her when she does this.. the wood could splinter and perforate her stomache or intestines.. or may even cause a blockage





or better yet.. you KNOW she eats these things, so dont leave them lay! Take the extra minute or two to put the file away when you are done using it. You may want to consider a metal nail file instead of the wood ones, a metal one wont be as attractive as the wood and she'd probably leave it alone.Help! My little pomeranian has ate a nail filer for the 6th or 7th time.?
why does it take 6 or 7 times for you to start worrying?!?!?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment