Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Doggie nail filers?

I was washing my dog, and I noticed his nail was tearing. I clip his nails every two to three weeks, but this was a tear on the side of his nail. Do they have such thing as doggie nail filers?Doggie nail filers?
I like to use the ones that are made for acrylic nails..the big broad ones that I get 4 for a dollar at the dollar sotre..Doggie nail filers?
I know a lot of people, including myself, who use a dremmel to trim their dogs' nails! I have an Akita and nothing else gets through those suckers. They are THICK!





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dremel
Just use a regular nail file for humans. It should be ok.
You can get a drammel tool or similar and put a sanding drum in it and this will work great. Get a tool that has a variable speed so you can adjust it to suit your needs
I have a siberian husky and he goes to the parlour regularly the best thing about that is that he runs for a living sledding so his nails gets to be filled while running so we dont need to file it maybe you should take your dog out for walks and see if his nails would go down from that, my other suggestion would be to go to the pet shop and they should have there..
There might be but I find that a regular people nail file works just fine.
Yes....Here is some help...








Click link below.....











....

No comments:

Post a Comment